Report NEP-HRM-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elise Huillery & Juliette Seban, 2014. "Performance-Based Financing, Motivation and Final Output in the Health Sector: Experimental Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Working Papers hal-01071880, HAL.
- Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse & Ingo Menrath & Pablo E. Verde & Johannes Siegrist, 2016. "Unfair Pay and Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 870, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Broszeit, Sandra & Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2016. "Management practices and productivity in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 2050, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tom Coupé & Olivier Gergaud & Abdul Noury, 2016. "Biases and Strategic Behavior in Performance Evaluation: The Case of the FIFA’s Best Soccer Player Award," Working Papers in Economics 16/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Vives Coscojuela, Cecilia, 2016. "Human Capital and Market Size," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2016-98, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Simon Burgess & Robert Metcalfe & Sally Sadoff, 2016. "Understanding the Response to Financial and Non-Financial Incentives in Education: Field Experimental Evidence Using High-Stakes Assessments," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 16/678, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Seeun Jung & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior," Working Papers hal-01171161, HAL.
- Glenn Dutcher & Daniela Glätzle-Rützler & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2016. "Don't hate the player, hate the game: Uncovering the foundations of cheating in contests," Working Papers 2016-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mark Bils & Yongsung Chang & Sun-Bin Kim, 2016. "How Sticky Wages In Existing Jobs Can Affect Hiring," Working papers 2016rwp-91, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Chul Chung & Masayuki Furusawa, 2015. "The HRM of Foreign MNCs Operating in Europe," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2015-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.