Report NEP-HRM-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2016. "Who Gets Hired? The Importance of Finding an Open Slot," NBER Working Papers 22202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed & Ayaz, Umair, 2015. "Rent-seeking, Government Size and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 71213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghazala Azmat & Manuel Bagues & Antonio Cabrales & Nagore Iriberri, 2016. "What You Don’t Know... Can’t Hurt You? A Field Experiment on Relative Performance Feedback in Higher Education," Working Papers 788, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management practices, workforce selection, and productivity," IAB Discussion Paper 201614, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Raab, Roman, 2016. "Workplace perception and job-satisfaction of older workers," MPRA Paper 70917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitao, Sagiri & Ljungqvist, Lars & Sargent, Thomas J, 2016. "A Life-Cycle Model of Trans-Atlantic Employment Experiences," CEPR Discussion Papers 11260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2015. "The geography of innovation in Italy, 1861-1913: evidence from patent data," Department of Economics University of Siena 724, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Baumgarten, Daniel & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2016. "Temporary Agency Work and the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 9913, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bossler, Mario & Broszeit, Sandra, 2016. "Do minimum wages increase job satisfaction? : micro data evidence from the new German minimum wage," IAB Discussion Paper 201615, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Eugenia Ameh & Indira Aernyi, 2016. "Human Resources Mobilization; An Important Factor For Educational Management And Development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606412, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marco Biagetti & Sergio Scicchitano, 2016. "Are women in supervisory positions more discriminated against? A multinomial approach," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Jared Coopersmith & Lisa Klein Vogel & Timothy Bruursema & Kathleen Feeney, "undated". "Effects of Incentive Amount and Type of Web Survey Response Rates," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 439a67c5eb9946b98018bcf6a, Mathematica Policy Research.