Report NEP-HRM-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Bentley MacLeod & Teck Yong Tan, 2016. "Optimal Contracting with Subjective Evaluation: The Effects of Timing, Malfeasance and Guile," NBER Working Papers 22156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2016. "The Production of Human Capital in Developed Countries: Evidence from 196 Randomized Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 22130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Leo Huberts, 2016. "The impact of performance pay on sales and fundraising," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Huidan Huidan Lin & Joana Pereira & Petia Topalova & Rima Turk, 2016. "Gender Diversity in Senior Positions and Firm Performance; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Priya Baguant, 2016. "The Perception of Managers on the importance of a Work Life Balance Strategy: An Exploratory View," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405986, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yiyang Sun & Foteini Kravariti, 2016. "To What Extent the Adoption of Innovative Human Resource Practices Is Explained by Top Management Support in Chinese SMEs," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405845, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Vu, Hoang Nam & Doan, Quang Hung, 2015. "Innovation and Performance of Enterprises: The Case of SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piekalkiewicz, Marcin, 2016. "Money, Social Capital and Materialism. Evidence from Happiness Data," EconStor Preprints 130185, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Shantz, Amanda & Booth, Jonathan E., 2014. "Service employees and self-verification: the roles of occupational stigma consciousness and core self-evaluations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65956, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chantal Rootman & Janine Krüger & Tony Matchaba-hove, 2016. "The South African Financial Services Industry: How To Use Motivational Factors To Ensure Employee Satisfaction," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405919, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lee, Hyun-Jung & Reade, Carol, 2015. "Ethnic homophily perceptions as an emergent IHRM challenge: evidence from firms operating in Sri Lanka during the ethnic conflict," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59971, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- René Petilliot, 2016. "How Important is the Type of Working Contract for Job Satisfaction of Agency Workers?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 832, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bossler, Mario & Grunau, Philipp, 2016. "Asymmetric information in external versus internal promotions," IAB Discussion Paper 201611, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniel Danau & Analisa Vinella, 2016. "On the optimal use of correlated information in contractual design under limited liability," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-05, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.