Report NEP-HRM-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2015. "Do the Flexible Employment Arrangements Increase Job Satisfaction and the Loyalty of the Employees? An Evidence from Great Britain," MPRA Paper 68669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2015. "Employee Turnover in MFIs: Reasons & Remedies," MPRA Paper 68646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2015.
- Nezih Guner & Andrii Parkhomenko & Gustavo Ventura, 2015. "Managers and Productivity Differences," Working Papers 861, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vidhu Mohan & Dharna Sharma, 2015. "Organizational Climate In Relation To Work Motivation And Organizational Commitment," Working papers 2015-12-11, Voice of Research.
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2015. "Does self-employment really raise job satisfaction? Adaptation and anticipation effects on self-employment and general job changes," Working Papers 385, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2015. "Flexible Employment Arrangements and Workplace Performance," MPRA Paper 68670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cyntia Lanchimba & Miguel Yangari, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Provisions and Risk Aversion in Plural Form Franchise Network. A Model of Incentives with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 1602, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Macchiavello, Rocco & Menzel, Andreas & Rabbani, Atonu & Woodruff, Christopher, 2015. "Challenges of Change: An Experiment Training Women to Manage in the Bangladeshi Garment Sector," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1100, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.