Report NEP-HRM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randolph Sloof & Ferdinand A. von Siemens, 2015. "Decision Initiation, Decision Implementation, and the Allocation of Decision Rights," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-105/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Manuel GuillÃ©n & Ignacio Ferrero & W. Michael Hoffman, 2014. "The Neglected Ethical and Spiritual Motivations in the Workplace," Faculty Working Papers 08/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Emanuela Lezzi & Piers Fleming & Daniel John Zizzo, 2015. "Does it matter which effort task you use? A comparison of four effort tasks when agents compete for a prize," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick, 2015. "Team Incentives and Performance: Evidence from a Retail Chain," IZA Discussion Papers 9316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- NAGAMACHI Kohei, 2015. "Team Production and the Allocation of Creativity across Global and Local Sectors," Discussion papers 15111, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & Kor, Yasmine, 2014. "Advancing the Human Capital Perspective on Value Creation by Joining Capabilities and Governance Approaches," Working Papers 14-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2015. "Unfair Wage Perceptions and Sleep: Evidence from German Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9317, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Burdin & Simon Halliday & Fabio Landini, 2015. "Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the role of Autonomy and Reciprocity," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Amélie Charles & Etienne Redor & Constantin Zopounidis, 2015. "The determinants of the existence of a critical mass of women on boards: A discriminant analysis," Post-Print hal-01188269, HAL.
- Aspen Gorry & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2015. "The Response of Deferred Executive Compensation to Changes in Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 21516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sergi Lanau & Pietro Tommasino & Petia Topalova, 2015. "Does Public Sector Inefficiency Constrain Firm Productivity; Evidence from Italian Provinces," IMF Working Papers 15/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Katharina Huesmann & Wanda Mimra, 2015. "Quality provision and reporting when health care services are multi-dimensional and quality signals imperfect," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/221, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Martin Binder, 2015. "Do it with joy: Subjective well-being outcomes of working in non-profit organizations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.