Report NEP-HRM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin M. Hogarth & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Ambiguous incentives and the persistence of effort: Experimental evidence," Post-Print halshs-01098750, HAL.
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2015. "Gender differences in tournament and flat-wage schemes: An experimental study," Post-Print halshs-01105414, HAL.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status," Working Papers halshs-01090241, HAL.
- Bryan Hong & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Choosing To Be "Good": How Managers Determine Their Impact on Financial and Social Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-011, Harvard Business School.
- Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Contests vs. piece rates in product market competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 85, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Grigorios Spanos, 2015. "Sorting Within and Across French Production Hierarchies," Working Papers halshs-01163607, HAL.
- Gershenson, Seth, 2015. "Performance Standards and Employee Effort: Evidence from Teacher Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 9203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jishnu Das & Alaka Holla & Aakash Mohpal & Karthik Muralidharan, 2015. "Quality and Accountability in Healthcare Delivery: Audit-Study Evidence from Primary Care in India," NBER Working Papers 21405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?," Working Papers 2015:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pendleton, Andrew & Bryson, Alex & Gospel, Howard, 2015. "Ownership and Pay in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 9223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mbaye Diene & Bity Diene & T Azomahou, 2015. "Human capital productivity and uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-01144990, HAL.
- Bernard Franck & Robert F. Owen, 2015. "Human Capital Formation, International Labor Mobility and the Optimal Design of Educational Grants," Working Papers hal-01158239, HAL.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2015. "Human Capital Spillovers and the Geography of Intergenerational Mobility," 2015 Meeting Papers 319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Takuya Iwasaki & Shota Otomasa & Atsushi Shiiba & Akinobu Shuto, 2012. "The role of accounting conservatism in executive compensation contracts (Forthcoming in Journal of Business Finance and Accounting)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-370, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jul 2018.
- Mareva Sabatier, 2015. "A women’s boom in the boardroom: effects on performance?," Post-Print hal-01158917, HAL.
- Izabela Jelovac & Philippe Polomé, 2015. "Incentives to patients versus incentives to health care providers: The users' perspective," Working Papers halshs-01142578, HAL.