Report NEP-HRM-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin M. Hogarth & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Ambiguous incentives and the persistence of effort: Experimental evidence," Post-Print halshs-01098750, HAL.
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2015. "Gender differences in tournament and flat-wage schemes: An experimental study," Post-Print halshs-01105414, HAL.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "The Dark Side of Competition for Status (preprint)," Working Papers halshs-01090241, HAL.
- Bryan Hong & Dylan Minor, 2015. "Choosing To Be "Good": How Managers Determine Their Impact on Financial and Social Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-011, Harvard Business School.
- Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Contests vs. piece rates in product market competition," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 85, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Grigorios Spanos, 2015. "Sorting Within and Across French Production Hierarchies," Working Papers halshs-01163607, HAL.
- Gershenson, Seth, 2015. "Performance Standards and Employee Effort: Evidence from Teacher Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 9203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jishnu Das & Alaka Holla & Aakash Mohpal & Karthik Muralidharan, 2015. "Quality and Accountability in Healthcare Delivery: Audit-Study Evidence from Primary Care in India," NBER Working Papers 21405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?," Working Papers 2015:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pendleton, Andrew & Bryson, Alex & Gospel, Howard, 2015. "Ownership and Pay in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 9223, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mbaye Diene & Bity Diene & Théophile Azomahou, 2015. "Human capital productivity and uncertainty," Working Papers halshs-01144990, HAL.
- Bernard Franck & Robert F. Owen, 2015. "Human Capital Formation, International Labor Mobility and the Optimal Design of Educational Grants," Working Papers hal-01158239, HAL.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2015. "Human Capital Spillovers and the Geography of Intergenerational Mobility," 2015 Meeting Papers 319, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Takuya Iwasaki & Shota Otomasa & Atsushi Shiiba & Akinobu Shuto, 2012. "The role of accounting conservatism in executive compensation contracts (Forthcoming in Journal of Business Finance and Accounting)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-370, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jul 2018.
- Mareva Sabatier, 2015. "A women’s boom in the boardroom: effects on performance?," Post-Print hal-01158917, HAL.
- Izabela Jelovac & Philippe Polomé, 2015. "Incentives to patients versus incentives to health care providers: The users' perspective," Working Papers halshs-01142578, HAL.