Report NEP-HRM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E., 2015. "A Big Fish in a Small Pond: Ability Rank and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 9121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2014. "The business cycle human capital accumulation nexus and its effect on hours worked volatility," Working Papers 1407, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Burda, Michael C. & Genadek, Katie R. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2015. "Not Working at Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 9095, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Bucher & Sébastien Ménard, 2015. "The effects of firing costs on the wage contracts under adverse selection," Working Papers of BETA 2015-17, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2015. "Does Worker Wellbeing Affect Workplace Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 9096, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elise Huillery & Juliette Seban, 2015. "Financial Incentives are Counterproductive in Non-Profit Sectors: Evidence from a Health Experiment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/58ao15vh3t9, Sciences Po.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Anabela Carneiro, 2015. "Deviating from the benchmarks: Human capital inputs and the survival of new startups," CEF.UP Working Papers 1502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop, 2015. "Do Wage Expectations Influence the Decision to Enroll in Nursing College?," IZA Discussion Papers 9120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rocha, Rudi & Ferraz, Claudio & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2015. "Human Capital Persistence and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexia Gaudeul & Ayu Okvitawanli & Marian Panganiban, 2015. "Does the gender mix among employers influence who gets hired? A labor market experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni, 2015. "Choosing a Human Capital Measure: Educational Attainment Gaps and Rankings," NBER Working Papers 21283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mike Isaacson, 2015. "Braaaaaaaains! The Undead Humbug Production Function: Now With Human Capital," Working Papers 1513, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Tim Kane, 2015. "The Leader/Talent Matrix: An Empirical Perspective on Organizational Culture," Economics Working Papers 15106, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Anelli, Massimo & Peri, Giovanni, 2015. "Peers' Composition Effects in the Short and in the Long Run: College Major, College Performance and Income," IZA Discussion Papers 9119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valasek, Justin, 2015. "Reforming an institutional culture of corruption: A model of motivated agents and collective reputation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-303, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Jens Ruhose & Ludger Woessmann, 2015. "Knowledge Capital and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 21295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.