Report NEP-HRM-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gächter, Simon & Huang, Lingbo & Sefton, Martin, 2015. "Combining "Real Effort" with Induced Effort Costs: The Ball-Catching Task," IZA Discussion Papers 9041, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle, 2015. "Flexibility at a Cost: Should Governments Stimulate Tertiary Education for Adults?," IZA Discussion Papers 9047, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Collewet M.M.F. & Grip A. de & Koning J.d., 2015. "Peer working time, labour supply, and happiness for male workers," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Solomon M. Hsiang & Matthew J. Neidell, 2015. "Temperature and Human Capital in the Short- and Long-Run," NBER Working Papers 21157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Callen & Saad Gulzar & Ali Hasanain & Yasir Khan & Arman Rezaee, 2015. "Personalities and Public Sector Performance: Evidence from a Health Experiment in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 21180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2014. "Games with Money and Status: How Bes to Incentivize Work," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Veeranuch Leelalai, 2015. "How Talented Managers Make Dividend Decision: Evidence from U.S. Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003573, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- David Rietzke, 2015. "Push or pull? Grants, prizes and information," Working Papers 82851479, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ma?gorzata Kura? & Piotr K, 2015. "Human Resources Management by Improving the Competences of Employees," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1004038, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Grönqvist, Erik & Lindqvist, Erik, 2015. "The Making of a Manager: Evidence from Military Officer Training," Working Paper Series 1069, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015. "Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 9057, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).