Report NEP-HRM-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia & Prados, Maria José, 2015. "Gender and Dynamic Agency: Theory and Evidence on the Compensation of Top Executives," CEPR Discussion Papers 10491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Kleine & Sebastian Kube, 2015. "Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nieves Valdes & Fabio Mendez & Facundo Sepulveda, 2015. "Legalization and Human Capital Accumulation," Working Papers wp_043, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2015. "Endogenous favouritism with status incentives: A model of optimum inefficiency," MPRA Paper 62828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammadi, Ali & Basir, Nada O. & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "CEO Duality and Firm Performance Revisited," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 400, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Theodore Papageorgiou & Rafael Lopes de Melo, 2014. "Learning, Occupational Choice and Human Capital Accumulation: A Multi-Armed Bandit Approach," 2014 Meeting Papers 1359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Popov, Sergey V, 2015. "Tenure-Track Contract Helps Self-Selection," MPRA Paper 63018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gueorgui Kambourov & Florian Hoffmann, 2014. "Training Programs, Skills, and Human Capital: A Life-Cycle Approach," 2014 Meeting Papers 1334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de & Fouarge D., 2015. "Training access, reciprocity, and expected retirement age," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Cavalcanti, Tiago & Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2015. "Growth and Human Capital: A Network Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 10492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lisa Chauvet & Paul Collier & Andreas Fuster, 2015. "Supervision and Project Performance: A Principal-Agent Approach," Working Papers DT/2015/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2014. "Intergovernmental (Dis)incentives, Free-Riding, Teacher Salaries and Teacher Pensions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-220, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan & Robert M. Sauer, 2015. "Does it Pay to Work for Free? Negative Selection and the Wage Returns to Volunteer Experience," CHILD Working Papers Series 32, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.