Report NEP-HRM-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bryan Hong & Lorenz Kueng & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2015. "Estimating Management Practice Complementarity between Decentralization and Performance Pay," NBER Working Papers 20845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gottardi, Piero & Kajii, Atsushi & Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2014. "Optimal taxation and debt with uninsurable risks to human capital accumulation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Pascale Lengagne, 2015. "Workers Compensation Insurance: Incentive Effects of Experience Rating on Work-related Health and Safety," Working Papers DT64, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Camelia M. Kuhnen & Paul Oyer, 2015. "Exploration for Human Capital: Evidence from the MBA Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 20825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donna Gilleskie & Denise Hoffman, 2014. "Health Capital and Human Capital as Explanations for Health-Related Wage Disparities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 864ed21a899646aabf02f584b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Todd Schoellman & Lutz Hendricks, 2014. "Human Capital and Development Accounting: New Evidence from Immigrant Earnings," 2014 Meeting Papers 702, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Frosch, Katharina & Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin & Steinle, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2015. "Individual determinants of inventor productivity: Report and preliminary results with evidence from linked human capital and patent data," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-001, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zivkovic, Sanja & Hudson, Darren, 2015. "Impact of the relationship between managers and the board of directors on economic performance of agricultural cooperatives," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196888, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Demircioğlu, Emre, 2014. "Organization performance and happiness in the context of leadership behavior (case study base on psychological well-beings)," MPRA Paper 61484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2015. "How has Student Performance Evolved Over Time?," PISA in Focus 47, OECD Publishing.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2015. "Knowledge, Human Capital and Economic Development: Evidence from the British Industrial Revolution, 1750-1930," NBER Working Papers 20853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Levine & Brent Glover, 2014. "Idiosyncratic Risk and the Manager," 2014 Meeting Papers 736, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Janina Stankiewicz & Marta Moczulska, 2014. "The involvement of employees in knowledge management in the light of the research results," Working Papers 47/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Minasyan, Vigen, 2014. "Incentives and Risks in Relationships Between the Principal and the Agent," MPRA Paper 61469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2015. "A Tenure-Clock Problem," ISER Discussion Paper 0919, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Reinert, Regina M. & Weigert, Florian & Winnefeld, Christoph H., 2015. "Does Female Management Influence Firm Performance? Evidence from Luxembourg Banks," Working Papers on Finance 1501, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Wonki Jo Cho & Alejandro Saporiti, 2015. "Incentives, Fairness, and Efficiency in Group Identification," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1501, Economics, The University of Manchester.