Report NEP-HRM-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Porzio & Todd Schoellman & Nancy Qian & Benjamin Moll & David Lagakos, 2014. "Lifecycle Human Capital Accumulation Across Countries: Lessons From U.S. Immigrants," 2014 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2015. "Gender earnings differentials and pay structure of Italian family managers," MPRA Paper 61429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Pitts, M. Melinda & Wu, Ke, 2014. "The gap between the conditional wage distributions of incumbents and the newly hired employees: decomposition and uniform ordering," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Crass, Dirk & Peters, Bettina, 2014. "Intangible assets and firm-level productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-120, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:540 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Danese & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Trust and trustworthiness in experimental organizations," CEEL Working Papers 1501, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2014. "An envelope approach to tournament design," ECON - Working Papers 184, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2015.
- Brockmeyer, Anne & Khatrouch, Maha & Raballand, Gael, 2015. "Public sector size and performance management : a case-study of post-revolution Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7159, The World Bank.
- Bianca Biagi & Maria Gabriela Ladu & Vicente Royuela, 2015. "“Human development and tourism specialization. Evidence from a panel of developed and developing countries”," AQR Working Papers 201504, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Staelens, Lotte & Louche, Céline & D’Haese, Marijke, 2014. "Understanding job satisfaction in a labor intensive sector: Empirical evidence from the Ethiopian cut flower industry," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182815, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alessandro Fedele, 2015. "Well-Paid Nurses are Good Nurses," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS24, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Mariia A. Molodchik & Carlos Jardon & Angel Barajas, 2015. "The Firm Size Effect On Performance Due To Intangible Resources," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kararti, Tuncay & Yuksekbilgili, Zeki, 2014. "Organizational Citizenship Behaviors in Small and Medium Enterprises in the Context of Leadership Behavior," MPRA Paper 61468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasmin Kantarevic & Boris Kralj, 2015. "Physician Payment Contracts In The Presence Of Moral Hazard And Adverse Selection: Theory And Application To Ontario," Working Papers 150001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Ritwik Banerjee & Tushi Baul & Tanya Rosenblat, 2015. "On Self Selection of the Corrupt into the Public Sector," Economics Working Papers 2015-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.