Report NEP-HRM-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2014. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 21741, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fakih, Ali, 2014. "Vacation Leave, Work Hours and Wages: New Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8469, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Victor Lavy & Avraham Ebenstein & Sefi Roth, 2014. "The Impact of Short Term Exposure to Ambient Air Pollution on Cognitive Performance and Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 20648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flabbi, Luca & Macis, Mario & Moro, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2014. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter & Pan, Jessica, 2014. "Performance Pay, Competitiveness, and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 8563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Chaigneau & Alex Edmans & Daniel Gottlieb, 2014. "The Value of Informativeness for Contracting," NBER Working Papers 20542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tauer, Loren, 2014. "Are two heads better than one head in managing the farm business?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 165739, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Elliott Ash & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2014. "Intrinsic Motivation in Public Service: Theory and Evidence from State Supreme Courts," NBER Working Papers 20664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasel, Fabienne, 2014. "Combining technology and work organization: An analysis of complementarity between IT and decentralization across firms of different size," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hendricks, Lutz & Leukhina, Oksana, 2014. "The return to college: Selection and dropout risk," CFS Working Paper Series 487, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Krause, Annabelle, 2014. "Happiness and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 8435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Freeman, Richard B. & Huang, Wei, 2014. "Collaborating With People Like Me: Ethnic Co-authorship within the US," IZA Discussion Papers 8432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Danilowicz-Gösele, Kamila & Meya, Johannes & Schwager, Robert & Suntheim, Katharina, 2014. "Determinants of students' success at university," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 214, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2014. "Inheritance law reform, empowerment, and human capital accumulation : second-generation effects from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7086, The World Bank.