Report NEP-HRM-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2014. "Incentives and status," MPRA Paper 58399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo D’Este & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Rentocchini, 2014. "Exploring and yet failing less: Learning from exploration, exploitation and human capital in R&D," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-23, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Carlo Cambini & Sara De Masi & Laura Rondi, 2013. "Incentive Compensation and Incentive Regulation: Empirical Evidence," IEFE Working Papers 58, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Marin, Dalia & Schymik, Jan & Tarasov, Alexander, 2014. "Trade in Tasks and the Organization of Firms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 482, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Roel van Veldhuizen & Hessel Oosterbeek & Joep Sonnemans, 2014. "Peers at Work: From the Field to the Lab," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-051/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiner Schmittdiel, 2014. "Are CEOs incentivized to avoid Corporate Taxes? - Empirical Evidence on Managerial Bonus Contracts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-048/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lei Fang & Jun Nie, 2014. "Human Capital Dynamics and the U.S. Labor Market," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Neyse, Levent & Friedl, Andreas & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2014. "Payment Scheme Changes and Effort Provision: The Effect of Digit Ratio," MPRA Paper 59549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedros Silos & Eric Smith, 2014. "Online Appendix to "Human Capital Portfolios"," Online Appendices 13-132, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Banerjee, Swapnendu & Sarkar, Mainak, 2014. "Other regarding principal and moral hazard: the single agent case," MPRA Paper 59654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Fuchs & Luis Garicano & Luis Rayo, 2014. "Optimal Contracting and the Organization of Knowledge," CEP Discussion Papers dp1308, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Kim, Woochan, 2014. "Revisiting Executive Pay in Family-Controlled Firms: Family Premium in Large Business Groups," MPRA Paper 59250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Cavaco & Patricia Crifo & Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2014. "Independent directors: less informed, but better selected? New evidence from a two-way director-firm fixed effect model," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-39, CIRANO.
- Savage, Michael & Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Kelly, Elish & Walsh John, 2014. "Welfare Targeting and Work Incentives," Papers BP2015/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Junichiro Ishida, 2014. "Hierarchies Versus Committees: Communication and Information Acquisition in Organizations," ISER Discussion Paper 0914, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Galashin, Mikhail & Popov, Sergey, 2014. "Teamwork Efficiency and Company Size," MPRA Paper 58540, University Library of Munich, Germany.