Report NEP-HRM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adel Ben Youssef & Ludivine Martin & Nessrine Omrani, 2014. "The Complementarities between Information Technologies Use, New Organizational Practices and Employees' Contextual Performance: Evidence from Europe in 2005 and 2010," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Elise Huillery & Juliette Seban, 2014. "Performance-Based Financing, Motivation and Final Output in the Health Sector: Experimental Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-12, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Davide Antonioli & Paolo Pini & Roberto Antonietti, 2014. "Flexible pay systems and labour productivity: Evidence from Emilia-Romagna manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2014143, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Swarnodeep Homroy, 2014. "Pay increase may not be a strong incentive for undertaking acquisitions," Working Papers 66910750, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Yuksel, Ayse Muge, 2014. "Overcoming moral hazard with social networks in the workplace: An experimental approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 206, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mark Huggett & Alejandro Badel, 2014. "Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective," Working Papers gueconwpa~14-14-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- O Grada, Cormac, 2014. "Did Science Cause the Industrial Revolution?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 205, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Pawlowski, Tim & Schüttoff, Ute & Downward, Paul & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Sport participation and Child Development in Less Developed Countries," Economics Working Paper Series 1433, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Biais, Bruno & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2014. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? An incentive theory of counterparty risk, clearing and margins," IDEI Working Papers 834, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- KESSELS, Roselinde & VAN HERCK, Pieter & DANCET, Eline & ANNEMANS, Lieven & SERMEUS, Walter, 2014. "How to reform western care payment systems according to physicians, policy makers, healthcare executives and researchers: A discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 2014022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Gennaioli, Nicola & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 2014. "Money Doctors," Scholarly Articles 12965657, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michele Battisti & Tamara Fioroni & Andrea Mario Lavezzi, 2014. "World Interest Rates, Inequality and Growth: an Empirical Analysis of the Galor-Zeira Model," Discussion Papers 2014/184, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Centra & Maurizio Curtarelli & Marco Fuscaldo & Valentina Gualtieri, 2013. "The quality of work dimensions. Results of a multivariate analysis from the Third Isfol Survey on Quality of work in Italy," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0017, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sergio Beraldo & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "«Must Reward Hard Work»? An Experiment on Personal Responsibility and Preferences for Redistribution," CSEF Working Papers 377, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- René Böheim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2014. "Birthplace diversity and productivity spill-overs in firms," Economics working papers 2014-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.