Report NEP-HRM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitchell Hoffman, 2014. "Training Contracts, Worker Overconfidence, and the Provision of Firm-Sponsored General Training," 2014 Meeting Papers 203, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alexander Haupt & Silke Uebelmesser, 2014. "Labour Market Integration, Human Capital Formation, and Mobility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- MIYAGAWA Tsutomu & Keun LEE & EDAMURA Kazuma & YoungGak KIM & Hosung JUNG, 2014. "Is Productivity Growth Correlated with Improvements in Management Quality? An empirical study using interview surveys in Korea and Japan," Discussion papers 14048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michaël GOUJON & Mathilde CLOSSET & Sosso FEINDOUNO, 2014. "Human Assets Index Retrospective series: 2013 update," Working Papers P110, FERDI.
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans & Tabb, Benjamin, 2014. "Progressive Taxation in a Tournament Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8369, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pamela Lenton, 2014. "Personality Characteristics, Educational Attainment and Wages: An Economic Analysis Using the British Cohort Study," Working Papers 2014011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Can Entrepreneurship Training Improve Work Opportunities for College Graduates?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17022, The World Bank.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Social psychology and gender efficiency wage gap," MPRA Paper 57884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Philipp Breidenbach & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2014. "“Phantom of the Opera” or “Sex and the City”? – Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0493, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Andersson, Elvira & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Income Receipt and Mortality: Evidence from Swedish Public Sector Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 8389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Behind the GATE Experiment: Evidence on Effects of and Rationales for Subsidized Entrepreneurship Training," IZA Discussion Papers 8367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).