Report NEP-HRM-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Wolfgang Gerstlberger & Ipsita Roy, 2014. "Works Councils, Training Activities and Innovation: A Study of German Firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrej Angelovski & Jordi Brandts & Carles Sola, 2014. "Hiring and Escalation Bias in Subjective Performance Evaluations: A Laboratory Experiment," BELIS Working Papers 2014-02, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Legitimacy, Communication and Leadership in the Turnaround Game," Working Papers 755, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," CEP Occasional Papers 40, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rafael Alvarado & Miguel Atienza, 2014. "The role of market access and human capital in regional wage disparities: Empirical evidence for Ecuador," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 50, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Sangyub Ryu, 2014. "To Bond or to Bridge? Contingent Effects of Managers' Social Capital on Organizational Performance," Working Papers EMS_2014_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Elise S. Brezis & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2014. "Endogenous fertility with a sibship size effect," Working Papers of BETA 2014-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sylvain, Serginio, 2014. "Does Human Capital Risk Explain The Value Premium Puzzle?," MPRA Paper 54551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2014. "Procrastination, Academic Success and the Effectiveness of a Remedial Program," IZA Discussion Papers 8021, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).