Report NEP-HRM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuhai Hong & John List & Migiwa Tanaka & Tanjim Hossain, 2013. "Using a natural field experiment to test the theory of multitasking," Natural Field Experiments 00388, The Field Experiments Website.
- Budde, Jörg, 2013. "Good news and bad news in subjective performance evaluation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 444, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Thierry Magnac & Sebastien Roux & Nicolas Pistolesi, 2013. "Post schooling human capital investments and the life cycle variance of earnings," 2013 Meeting Papers 426, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David, 2013. "Managers’ mobility, trade performance, and wages," Working Paper Series 1596, European Central Bank.
- Roger, Muriel & Caroli, Eve & Behaghel, Luc, 2014. "Age Biased Technical and Organisational Change, Training and Employment Prospects of Older Workers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7243, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & King, Elizabeth M., 2013. "Incentives and teacher effort: further evidence from a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6694, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Caroli, Eve & Breda, Thomas & Bassanini, Andrea, 2013. "Working in family firms : less paid but more secure ? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7244, Paris Dauphine University.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Naomi Fukuzawa, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Individual Characteristics and Research Productivity: Relationship Between Experience as Practical Physician and Productivity," Discussion papers e-13-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2013. "Do middle managers matter?," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- Joël, Marie-Eve & Sibille, Romain, 2013. "Education and career path of French nursing home managers : impact on their human resources practices," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11700, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Absence from work of the self-employed: A comparison with paid employees," Discussion Papers 87, .
- FORNERO Elsa & ROMITI Agnese & ROSSI Cristina, 2013. "Does Home Ownership Crowd Out Investment in Children's Human Capital?," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-21, LISER.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 377, Asian Development Bank.