Report NEP-HRM-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- T. Vanacker & V. Collewaert & I. Paeleman, 2013. "The relationship between slack resources and the performance of entrepreneurial firms: The role of venture capital and angel investors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/837, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- VAN DEN BERG, Annette & GRIFT, Yolanda & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen & BOONE, Christophe & VAN DER BREMPT, Olivier, 2013. "The effect of employee workplace representation on firm performance. A cross-country comparison within Europe," Working Papers 2013008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kunio Tsuyuhara, 2012. "Repeated Moral Hazard with Worker Mobility via Directed On-the-Job Search," 2012 Meeting Papers 630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Romy Braendli & Stefan C. Wolter, 2013. "Invest in the best or compensate the weak? An empirical analysis of the heterogeneity of a firm’s provision of human capital," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0086, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Carl Sanders, 2012. "Skill Uncertainty, Skill Accumulation, and Occupational Choice," 2012 Meeting Papers 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chiara Franco & Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2012. "Absorptive capacity, innovation cooperation and human-capital. Evidence from 3 European countries," JRC Working Papers JRC77090, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Garnero, Andrea & Rycx, Francois, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages and Profits," IZA Discussion Papers 7350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michèle Belot & Marina Schröder, 2013. "Does Monitoring Work? A Field Experiment with Multiple Forms of Counterproductive Behaviour," FEMM Working Papers 130006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan M. Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 19007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinya Sugawara, 2013. "An Interval Regression Analysis for Tenures of Japanese Elder Care Workers Using Matched Employer-Employee Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-887, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ana P. Fernandes & Priscila Ferreira & L. Alan Winters, 2013. "Firm Entry Deregulation, Competition and Returns to Education and Skill," NIMA Working Papers 48, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Miglo, Anton, 2012. "Managers versus students: new approach in improving capital structure education," MPRA Paper 46695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Wolthoff & Benjamin Lester, 2012. "Interviews and the Assignment of Workers to Jobs," 2012 Meeting Papers 631, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Workers on the move: migrated labour in post-reform india," MPRA Paper 44765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun, Bogang & Hwang, Won-Sik, 2012. "Financial Hurdles for Human Capital Accumulation: Revisiting the Galor-Zeira Model," MPRA Paper 46317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2013. "Gender and other determinants of trust and reciprocity in an experimental labour market amongst Chinese students," QuBE Working Papers 012, QUT Business School.
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Double Penalty in Returns to Education: Informality and Educational Mismatch in the Colombian Labour market”," AQR Working Papers 201304, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.