Report NEP-HRM-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hentschel, Sandra & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Sliwka, Dirk, 2012. "The Impact of Managerial Change on Performance: The Role of Team Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 6884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher T. Stanton, 2012. "The Value of Bosses," Discussion Papers 12-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Riener, Gerhard & Wiederhold, Simon, 2012. "Team building and hidden costs of control," DICE Discussion Papers 66, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Helmut M. Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Simon Wey, 2012. "Incentive Effects of Bonus Taxes in a Principal-Agent Model," Working Papers 313, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Concetta Sorropago, 2012. "Incentive Design and Manager Performances: an ABM Approach," Working papers 008, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2012. "Flexible Work Time in Germany: Do Workers Like It and How Have Employers Exploited It over the Cycle?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 489, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Teemu Makkonen, 2012. "The competitive advantage of a peripheral university town: Human and social capital perspectives from Joensuu, Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa12p621, European Regional Science Association.
- de, Vries Frans & Franckx, Laurent, 2012. "A Note on Organizational Design and the Optimal Allocation of Environmental Liability," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli, 2012. "The Role of Job Satisfaction in Transitions into Self-Employment," Working Papers wp849, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alistair Munro & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2012. "Does working with spouses make teams more productive? A field experiment in India using NREGA," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2012. "The Rise of Skills: Human Capital, the Creative Class and Regional Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 266, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.