Report NEP-HRM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A. & Neckermann, Susanne & Sado, Sally, 2012. "The behavioralist goes to school: Leveraging behavioral economics to improve educational performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2012. "The intergenerational persistence of human capital: an empirical analysis of four generations," Working Paper Series 2012:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Leif Brandes & Marc Brechot & Egon Franck, 2011. "The Temptation of Social Ties: When Interpersonal Network Transactions Hurt Firm Performance," Working Papers 00159, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2012.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2012. "Long-term Impacts of Rice Price and Production Seasonality on Human Capital: Evidence from Rural Indonesia," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126163, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andres, Christian & Fernau, Erik & Theissen, Erik, 2012. "Is it better to say goodbye? When former executives set executive pay," CFR Working Papers 12-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Oecd, 2012. "Does Performance-Based Pay Improve Teaching?," PISA in Focus 16, OECD Publishing.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2012. "Employer sanctions, and the welfare of native workers," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 38, .