Report NEP-HRM-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2012. "Job design with conflicting tasks reconsidered," MPRA Paper 36914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sproten, Alec N. & Schwieren, Christiane, 2012. "Age differences in the reaction to incentives – do older people avoid competition?," Working Papers 0522, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "The Pitfalls of Work Requirements in Welfare-to-Work Policies: Experimental Evidence on Human Capital Accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project," IZA Discussion Papers 6378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Bucciol & Marco Piovesan, 2012. "Pay Dispersion and Work Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-075, Harvard Business School.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Lange, Fabian & Kriechel, Ben, 2012. "Subjective Performance Evaluations and Employee Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 6373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mikel Berdud & Juan M. Cabasés Hita, 2012. "Incentives Beyond the Money and Motivational Capital in Health Care Organizations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1201, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- FitzGerald, John, 2012. "To Convergence and Beyond? Human Capital, Economic Adjustment and a Return to Growth," Papers WP419, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David, Gill & Rebecca, Stone, 2012. "Desert and inequity aversion in teams," MPRA Paper 36864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).