Report NEP-HRM-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Wagner & Thomas Zwick, 2012. "How Acid are Lemons? Adverse Selection and Signalling for Skilled Labour Market Entrants," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0071, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Feb 2012.
- Marchegiani, Lucia & Reggiani, Tommaso & Rizzolli, Matteo, 2011. "How Unjust! An Experimental Investigation of Supervisors' Evaluation Errors and Agents' Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 6254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandra M. de Pleijt, 2011. "The Role of Human Capital in the Process of Economic Development: The Case of England, 1307-1900," Working Papers 0021, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Massimo Mancini, 2011. "Labor effort and temporary jobs: evidence for Italy," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 95/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Schneck, 2011. "The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations about Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 426, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Machado, C. Sofia & Portela, Miguel, 2012. "Hours of Work and Retirement Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jelle van Lottum & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2011. "Labour Productivity and human capital in the maritime sector of the North Atlantic, c. 1672-1815," Working Papers 0022, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 424, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Serge Coulombe & Gilles Grenier & Serge Nadeau, 2011. "Quality of Work Experience and Economic Development—Estimates using Canadian Immigrant Data," Working Papers 1109E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lindahl, Mikael & Palme, Mårten & Sandgren Massih, Sofia & Sjögren, Anna, 2011. "Transmission of Human Capital across Four Generations: Intergenerational Correlations and a Test of the Becker-Tomes Model," Research Papers in Economics 2012:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dargnies, Marie-Pierre, 2011. "Men too sometimes shy away from competition: The case of team competition," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Goldbach, Stefan, 2012. "Innovation and education: Is there a "nerd effect"?," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 210, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Average Wage, Qualification of the Workforce and Export Performance in German Enterprises: Evidence from KombiFiD Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Lohse & Peter F. Lutz & Christian Thomann, 2011. "Investments in the Human Capital of the Socially Disadvantaged Children - Effects on Redistribution," Working Papers investments_in_the_human_, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Mirella Damiani & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Decentralised bargaining and performance related pay: new evidence from a panel of Italian firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 97/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.