Report NEP-HRM-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1095, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Exploring the Role of Skills and Health Using Data on Adoptees and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 6099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2011. "Firm-Sponsored Classroom Training: is it Worth it for Older Workers ?," Cahiers de recherche 1136, CIRPEE.
- Piero Cipollone & Alfonso Rosolia, 2011. "Schooling and youth mortality: learning from a mass military exemption," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 811, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Oliver Baumann & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Motivating Organizational Search," DRUID Working Papers 11-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-27559 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2011. "Managerial Handling of Employee Resignation on Work Environment," MPRA Paper 34738, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antoinette Schoar & Luo Zuo, 2011. "Shaped by Booms and Busts: How the Economy Impacts CEO Careers and Management Styles," NBER Working Papers 17590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlotte Cabane & Andrew E. Clark, 2011. "Childhood Sporting Activities and Adult Labour-Market Outcomes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639469, HAL.
- Stefano Bartolini & Ennio Bilancini, 2011. "Social Participation and Hours Worked," Department of Economics University of Siena 620, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lindahl, Lena, 2011. "Improving the school-to-work transition for vocational students - What can we learn from research?," Working Paper Series 13/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Schwartz-Ziv, Miriam & Weisbach, Michael S., 2011. "What Do Boards Really Do? Evidence from Minutes of Board Meetings," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz, 2011. "The Effects of Supervisor-Subordinate Genders on Subordinates’ Involvement Across Managerial Functions," MPRA Paper 34726, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.