Report NEP-HRM-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tep:teppwp:wp1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2011. "Migration and Education," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011011, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jing Dang & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with a Human Capital Investment Sector and Endogenous Growth: Persistence, Volatility and Labor Puzzles," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1128, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fort, Margherita & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso, 2011. "Teams or Tournaments? A Field Experiment on Cooperation and Competition among University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 5844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charlie Weir & Oleksandr Talavera & Alexander Muravyev, 2011. "The Return on Human Capital: the Case of UK Non-executive Directors that are also Executive Directors," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 029, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Stéphanie Arnaud, 2011. "Humanistic management and self-determination theory: the impact of the ‘perception of work supervision’ on employees’ ‘self-regulated motivation’: an empirical french study," Cahiers du CEREFIGE 1107, CEREFIGE (Centre Europeen de Recherche en Economie Financiere et Gestion des Entreprises), Universite de Lorraine, revised 2011.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Larsen, Mona, 2011. "The Effect of an Acute Health Shock on Work Behavior: Evidence from Different Health Care Regimes," IZA Discussion Papers 5843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "Impact of Cultural Diversity on Wages and Job Satisfaction in England," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011010, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cornea, Catalin-Ionut, 2011. "Human resource motivation in Romanian public administration - The European Union enlargement context," Apas Papers 367, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Philipp Weinschenk, 2011. "Procrastination in Teams, Contract Design and Discrimination," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.