Report NEP-HRM-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustave Goldmann & Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2011. "The Portability of New Immigrants' Human Capital: Language, Education and Occupational Matching," Working Papers 1271, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James Bessen, 2011. "Was Mechanization De-Skilling? The Origins of Task-Biased Technical Change," Working Papers 1101, Research on Innovation.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," NBER Working Papers 17158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "Family size, human capital and growth: structural path analysis of Rwanda," MPRA Paper 31741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Bassanini & Giorgio Brunello, 2011. "Barriers to Entry, Deregulation and Workplace Training," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0137, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Alex Bryson & Rafael Gomez & Kerry L. Papps, 2011. "Team performance and the optimal spread of talent," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 344, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John P. Papay & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2011. "How Performance Information Affects Human-Capital Investment Decisions: The Impact of Test-Score Labels on Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 17120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kriechel, Ben & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011. "Workforce Reorganization and the Worker," IZA Discussion Papers 5794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Volral, Mélanie, 2011. "Does Wage Dispersion Make All Firms Productive?," IZA Discussion Papers 5791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Searching for the Entrepreneurial Personality: New Evidence and Avenues for Further Research," IZA Discussion Papers 5790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).