Report NEP-HRM-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier than Employees?: An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 376, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Do Guns Displace Books? The Impact of Compulsory Military Service on Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 5744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:fgv:eesptd:08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "The Skill Balancing Act: Determinants of and Returns to Balanced Skills," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Palivos, Theodore & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2011. "Intergenerational complementarities in education, endogenous public policy, and the relation between growth and volatility," MPRA Paper 31343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana, 2011. "Assessing the Long-term Effects of Conditional Cash Transfers on Human Capital: Evidence from Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 5751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David C. Maré & Richard Fabling, 2011. "Productivity and Local Workforce Composition," Working Papers 11_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.