Report NEP-HRM-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2010. "On the impact of the TFP growth on the employment rate: does training on-the-job matter?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1022, CEPREMAP.
- Shomos, Anthony, 2010. "Links Between Literacy and Numeracy Skills and Labour Market Outcomes," Staff Working Papers 104, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2011. "Segmented Life-cycle Labor Markets – Portuguese Evidence," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barnes, Paula, 2010. "Investments in Intangible Assets and Australia’s Productivity Growth — Sectoral Estimates," Staff Working Papers 103, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Incentives and Cooperation in Firms: Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- kainth, Dr .Gursharan Singh & Kaur, Mrs. Gurinder, 2010. "Job Satisfaction: A Challenging Area of Research in Education," MPRA Paper 29667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2011. "Sorting on Skills and Preferences: Tinbergen Meets Sattinger," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marcello Sartarelli, 2011. "Do Performance Targets Affect Behaviour? Evidence from Discontinuities in Test Scores in England," DoQSS Working Papers 11-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Sessions, John G. & Skåtun, John D., 2011. "Paid to Perform? Compensation Profiles under Pure Wage and Performance Related Pay Arrangements," IZA Discussion Papers 5619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).