Report NEP-HRM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2011. "Labour Markets, Education and Duality of Returns," MPRA Paper 29529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Büttner, Bettina & Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2011. "Variation of learning intensity in late adolescence and the impact on noncognitive skills," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Schulz, Nico Johannes, 2011. "Gregariousness, interactive jobs and wages," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Milton H. Marquis & Bharat Trehan & Wuttipan Tantivong, 2011. "The wage premium puzzle and the quality of human capital," Working Paper Series 2011-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eldridge Moses, 2011. "Quality of education and the labour market: A conceptual and literature overview," Working Papers 07/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Unemployment Incidence and Re-employment Success: Evidence from the U.S. Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 5572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Noeverman, J., 2010. "Not Just Because it is Fair - The Role of Feedback Quality and Voice in Performance Evaluation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-048-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Thomas Buser & Noemi Peter, 2011. "Multitasking: Productivity Effects and Gender Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-044/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore