Report NEP-HRM-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minina, Vera N. & Krupskaya, Anastasia U., 2010. "Core Employee's Profile as a mean of human resource development in knowledge-intensive firms," Conference Papers 164, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Minina, Vera N. & Krupskaya, Anastasia U., 2010. "Human resource development through core employee identification," Conference Papers 163, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "Human capital and productivity," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 860.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2011. "Channels Through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth," Working Papers 1101, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- CREMER, Helmuth & GAHVARI, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Fertility, human capital accumulation, and the pension system," CORE Discussion Papers 2010054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Phillip Toner, 2011. "Workforce Skills and Innovation: An Overview of Major Themes in the Literature," OECD Education Working Papers 55, OECD Publishing.
- Nelen, A.C. & de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D., 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Grund, Christian & Schmitt, Andreas, 2011. "Works Councils, Wages, and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 5464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:11-078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patricia Crifo & Hind Sami, 2011. "Incentives for Accuracy in Analyst Research," Working Papers hal-00561929, HAL.
- Mellizo, Philip & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2011. "Workplace Democracy in the Lab," IZA Discussion Papers 5460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).