Workforce Skills and Innovation: An Overview of Major Themes in the Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keith McLeod & Richard Fabling & David C. Maré, 2014. "Hiring New Ideas: International Migration and Firm Innovation in New Zealand," Working Papers 14_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Laura-Diana Radu, 2012. "Technological Innovation Management and its Role in Performance of Organizations," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 95-103, October.
- Sungsup Ra & Brian Chin & Amy Liu, 2017. "Challenges and Opportunities for Skills Development in Asia: Changing Supply, Demand, and Mismatches," Working Papers id:11838, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mario Canales, 2017. "Impacto de los Obstáculos al Conocimiento en la Innovación de las Empresas Chilenas," Working Papers wp452, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:25:y:2017:i:11:p:2057-2075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doran, Justin & Ryan, Geraldine, 2014. "Firms’ skills as drivers of radical and incremental innovation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 107-109.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2012. "Some Small Countries Do It Better : Rapid Growth and Its Causes in Singapore, Finland, and Ireland," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2243.
- McGuirk, Helen & Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark, 2015. "Measuring the impact of innovative human capital on small firms’ propensity to innovate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 965-976.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-02-12 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:55-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .