Report NEP-HRM-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter J. Montiel & Luis ServÃ©n, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates, Saving and Growth: Is there a Link?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-18, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Wei Heyuan & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "Is human capital relevant in attracting innovative FDI to China?," FEP Working Papers 388, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Parantap Basu & Max Gillman & Joseph Pearlman, 2010. "Inflation, Human Capital and Tobin's q," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1017, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hamel, Jean-Yves, 2010. "ICT4D and the human development and capabilities approach: the potentials of information and communication technology," MPRA Paper 25561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "Job and residential mobility in the Netherlands: the influence of human capital, household composition and location," MPRA Paper 25840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Somlanare Romuald KINDA, 2010. "Does Education Really Matter for Environmental Quality?," Working Papers 201028, CERDI.
- Claire Crawford & Alissa Goodman & Robert Joyce, 2010. "Explaining the socio-economic gradient in child outcomes: the intergenerational transmission of cognitive skills," IFS Working Papers W10/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.