Report NEP-HRM-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raul Ramos & Manuel Artís & Jordi Suriñach, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IREA Working Papers 200925, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Investing in People for the 21st Century," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13127, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Konings, Jozef & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2009. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman, 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," Working Papers 200934, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hornung, Erik & Woessmann, Ludger, 2009. "Catch Me If You Can: Education and Catch-up in the Industrial Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 4556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of Human Capital and Wage Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2009. "Low-Skilled Immigrant Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 4560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Arturo Gonzalez & Todd C. Neumann, 2009. "Estimating the Effects of Lenght of Exposure to Traning Program: The Case of Job Corps," Working Papers 2010-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Elena Meschi & Erol Taymaz & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "Trade, Technology and Skills: Evidence from Turkish Microdata," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-097, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.