Report NEP-HRM-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Human Capital Externalities in Western Germany," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200903, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Kerr, Sari, 2009. "School tracking and development of cognitive skills," Working Paper Series 2009:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2009. "Human Capital and Wages in Exporting Firms," Working Papers 09-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kap, Hrvoje, 2008. "Education and citizenship in the knowledge society - towards the comparative study of national systems of education," Arbetsrapport 2008:10, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2008. "The rise of individual performance pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/3, University of Stavanger.
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb, 2009. "The global entrepreneurship index (GEINDEX)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gartell, Marie, 2009. "Unemployment and subsequent earnings for Swedish college graduates. A study of scarring effects," Arbetsrapport 2009:2, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "The Gender Education Gap in China: The Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary Daly & Galina Hale, 2009. "Beyond Kuznets: persistent regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series 2009-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.