Report NEP-HRM-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iaa:wpaper:200902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Casarico, Alessandra & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2008. "Labour Income Taxation, Human Capital and Growth: The Role of Child Care," CEPR Discussion Papers 7039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catia Batista, Aitor Lacuesta and Pedro C. Vicente, 2009. "Testing the 'Brain Gain' Hypothesis: MIcro Evidence from Cape Verde," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp282, IIIS.
- Jolly, Robert W. & Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter, 2009. "After They Graduate: An Overview of the Iowa State University Alumni Survey," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13031, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gould, Eric D & Moav, Omer, 2008. "When is "Too Much" Inequality Not Enough? The Selection of Israeli Emigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 6955, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 7060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Money Matters: Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J., 2009. "The Economics and Psychology of Inequality and Human Development," IZA Discussion Papers 4001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitnik, Oscar A., 2009. "How Do Training Programs Assign Participants to Training? Characterizing the Assignment Rules of Government Agencies for Welfare-to-Work Programs in California," IZA Discussion Papers 4024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall S. Jones & Masahiko Tsutsumi, 2009. "Sustaining Growth in Korea by Reforming the Labour Market and Improving the Education System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 672, OECD Publishing.
- de Melo, Jaime & Ivlevs, Artjoms, 2008. "FDI, the Brain Drain and Trade: Channels and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7002, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Birgit Unger & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "The Performance of German Research Training Groups in Different Disciplinary Fields: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 0099, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Yongmin & Horstmann, Ignatius J & Markusen, James R., 2008. "Physical Capital, Knowledge Capital and the Choice Between FDI and Outsourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.