Report NEP-HRM-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe, 2008. "Should we raise public expenditure on basic education and reduce expenditure at college?," Working Papers 08.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Strawinski, Pawel, 2008. "External Return to Education in Poland," MPRA Paper 11598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- THARAKAN, Jo & TROPEANO, Jean-Philippe, 2008. "On the impact of labor market matching on regional disparities," CORE Discussion Papers 2008046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Diego Amador, 2008. "Imagining Education: Educational Policy and the Labor Earnings Distribution," Documentos CEDE 005147, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Dunnewijk, Theo, 2008. "Global Migration of the Highly Skilled: A Tentative and Quantitative Approach," MERIT Working Papers 2008-070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nordin, Martin & Persson, Inga & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2008. "Education-Occupation Mismatch: Is There an Income Penalty?," IZA Discussion Papers 3806, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Fontainha, Elsa & Monfardini, Chiara, 2008. "Children and Parents Time Use: Empirical Evidence on Investment in Human Capital in France, Italy and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3815, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2005-23-r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Teresa V. Martins & Tanya Araújo & Maria A. Santos & Miguel St Aubyn, 2008. "Network Effects in a Human Capital Based Economic Growth Model," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/44, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Poschke, Markus, 2008. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? Labor Market Prospects and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 3816, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bijman, Jos & Doorneweert, Bart, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, Collective Entrepreneurship and the Producer-Owned Firm," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43960, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Merwan Engineer & Ian King & Nilanjana Roy, 2008. "The Human Development Index as a Criterion for Optimal Planning," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1041, The University of Melbourne.
- de la CROIX, David, 2008. "Adult longevity and economic take-off: from Malthus to Ben-Porath," CORE Discussion Papers 2008048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).