Report NEP-HRM-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Schwerdt & Andrea Ichino & Oliver Ruf & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 2008. "Does the color of the collar matter? Firm specific human capital and post-displacement outcomes," Economics working papers 2008-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patricia Criffo & Claudio Mattalia, 2008. "Technological progress, organizational change and the size of the Human Resources Department," Working Papers 2008_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Patrawart, Kraiyos, 2008. "Can Equality in Education Be A New Anti-Corruption Tool?: Cross-Country Evidence (1990-2005)," MPRA Paper 9665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Kim, Jongsung, 2008. "Two Tales on the Returns to Education: The Impact of Trade on Wages," MPRA Paper 9698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torberg Falch & Justina AV Fischer, 2008. "Does a generous welfare state crowd out student achievement? Panel data evidence from international student tests," TWI Research Paper Series 31, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & Filippin, Antonio, 2008. "Should You Compete or Cooperate with Your Schoolmates?," IZA Discussion Papers 3599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michal Franta & Martin Guzi, 2008. "Unequal Access to Higher Education in the Czech Republic: The Role of Spatial Distribution of Universities," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp350, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Daniele Checchi & Guido de Blasio, 2008. "Does the expansion of higher education increase the equality of educational opportunities? Evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 679, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & McAusland, Carol, 2008. "Consumers and the Brain Drain: Product Design and the Gains from Emigration," IZA Discussion Papers 3602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph J. Doyle, Jr. & Steven M. Ewer & Todd H. Wagner, 2008. "Returns to Physician Human Capital: Analyzing Patients Randomized to Physician Teams," NBER Working Papers 14174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.