Report NEP-HRM-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Supriyo De, 2007. "Software Production, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Evidence from India," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_007, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Egil Matsen & Snorre Lindset, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Choice and Investment in Education," Working Paper Series 8707, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janos Rechnitzer & Melinda Smaho, 2006. "Regional Characteristics of the Human Resources in Hungary During the Transitory Period," ERSA conference papers ersa06p434, European Regional Science Association.
- Holmlund, Helena, 2007. "A Researcher's Guide to the Swedish Compulsory School Reform," Working Paper Series 9/2007, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Sullivan, Paul, 2007. "A Dynamic Analysis of Educational Attainment, Occupational Choices, and Job Search," MPRA Paper 4590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Warwick, Philip, 2006. "International Students in the UK : how can we give them a better experience?," The York Management School Working Papers 26, The York Management School, University of York.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sun Go & Peter H. Lindert, 2007. "The Curious Dawn of American Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 13335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "Causality Tests for Public School Performance and Funding," Working Papers 200715, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Small Family, Smart Family? Family Size and the IQ Scores of Young Men," NBER Working Papers 13336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.