Report NEP-HRM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metcalfe, Renuka & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Human Capital Spillovers and Economic Performance in the Workplace in 2004: Some British Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sawami Matsushita & Abu Siddique & Margaret Giles, 2006. "Education and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, Mansoob, 2007. "Want Economic Growth with Good Quality Institutions? Spend on Education," MPRA Paper 3046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2007. "Understanding the Evolution of the U.S. Wage Distribution: A Theoretical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Napari, Sami, 2007. "Gender Differences in Early-Career Wage Growth," Discussion Papers 1093, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:142blinder is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "College Education and Wages in the U.K.: Estimating Conditional Average Structural Functions in Nonadditive Models with Binary Endogenous Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 2761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prat, Julien, 2007. "The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Farole & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "Social capital, rules, and institutions: A cross-country investigation," Working Papers 2007-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.