Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2005. "Bullying, Education and Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Child Development Study," Working Papers 2005015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Intergenerational Education Transmission: Neighborhood Quality and/or Parents’ Involvement?," IZA Discussion Papers 2608, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kerstin Enflo & Jörg Baten, 2007. "Growth accounting in items of turbulence and death: efficiency, technology, capital accumulation and human capital 1929-1950," Economics Working Papers 1024, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Regional Human Development in transition economics: the role of institutions," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0070, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Marcelo Soto, 2006. "The Causal Effect of Education on Aggregate Income," Working Papers 0605, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Johannes Mure & Simone Tuor, 2006. "The Puzzle of Non-Participation in Continuing Training – An Empirical Study of Permanent vs. Occasional Non-Participation," Working Papers 0058, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & Filippin, Antonio, 2007. "Territorial Differences in Italian Students’ Mathematical Competencies: Evidence from PISA 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 2642, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Belzil, 2006. "The Return to Schooling in Structural Dynamic Models: A Survey," Working Papers 0609, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Edmonds, Eric V., 2007. "Child Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 2606, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Christian Hoppe & Christian Paul, 2007. "International Competition in Hiring Labor and Selling Output - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-39, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Are Shirking and Leisure Substitutable? An Empirical Test of Efficiency Wages Based on Urban Economic Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 2601, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).