Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00132531_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129754_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domeland, Dorte, 2007. "Trade and human capital accumulation: evidence from U.S. immigrants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4144, The World Bank.
- Razzak, Weshah & Timmins, Jason, 2007. "Education and labour productivity in New Zealand," MPRA Paper 1882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yeo Khee Yong & Toh Mun Heng & Shandre Mugan Thangavelu & James Wong, 2007. "Premium on Fields of Study: The Returns to Higher Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0703, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2007. "Schooling, Inequality and Government Policy," Staff Working Papers 07-12, Bank of Canada.
- Razzak, Weshah & Timmins, Jason, 2007. "A Macroeconomic perspective on skill shortages and the skill premium in New Zealand," MPRA Paper 1886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aitor Lacuesta, 2006. "Emigration and human capital: who leaves, who comes back and what difference does it make?," Working Papers 0620, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Betts, Julian & Ferrall, Christopher & Finnie, Ross, 2007. "The Role of University Characteristics in Determining Post-graduation Outcomes: Panel Evidence from Three Recent Canadian Cohorts," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007292e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Lass & Bernard Morzuch & Richard Rogers, 2007. "Teaching with Technology to Engage Students and Enhance Learning," Working Papers 2007-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Philippe Lemistre & Nicolas Moreau, 2006. "Spatial Mobility and Returns to Education:Some Evidence from a Sample of French Youth," Post-Print halshs-00131849, HAL.