Report NEP-HRM-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2006. "Self-Employment and The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-19, CIRANO.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis J. Snower, 2006. "Minimum Wages and Firm Training," Kiel Working Papers 1298, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00097099_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hannes Suppanz, 2006. "Adapting the Icelandic Education System to a Changing Environment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 516, OECD Publishing.
- Richardson, Katarina & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2006. "Swedish Labor Market Training and the Duration of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Surfield, Christopher J., 2006. "Does Atypical Work Help the Jobless? Evidence from a CAEAS/CPS Cohort Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siebert, W. Stanley & Zubanov, Nick & Chevalier, Arnaud & Viitanen, Tarja, 2006. "Labour Turnover and Labour Productivity in a Retail Organization," IZA Discussion Papers 2322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ouarda Merrouche, 2006. "The long-term impact of French settlement on education in Algeria," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.