Report NEP-HRM-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2006. "Human capital, trade and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," FEP Working Papers 226, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Chris Robinson, 2006. "Global Labour Markets, Return and Onward Migration," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20061, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Laura Thissen & Sjef Ederveen, 2006. "Higher education; time for coordination on a European level?," CPB Discussion Paper 68, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Feinstein, Leon, 2006. "Sheepskin or Prozac: The Causal Effect of Education on Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 2231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Parsons, Donald O., 2006. "Insuring Displaced Workers: Human Capital Losses and Severance Pay Design," IZA Discussion Papers 2238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Silva, Olmo, 2006. "New Technology in Schools: Is There a Payoff?," IZA Discussion Papers 2234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maarten Cornet & Free Huizinga & Bert Minne & Dinand Webbink, 2006. "Successful knowledge policies," CPB Memorandum 158, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stéphanie Guichard & Bénédicte Larre, 2006. "Enhancing Portugal's Human Capital," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 505, OECD Publishing.