Report NEP-HRM-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umarow:2006001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Convergence, Human Capital and International Spillovers," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brynin, Malcolm & Lichtwardt, Beate & Longhi, Simonetta, 2006. "Overqualification: major or minor mismatch?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2005-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2006. "Mexico : two decades of the evolution of education and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3919, The World Bank.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosholm, Michael & Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal, 2006. "Are New Work Practices and New Technologies Biased against Immigrant Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 2135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).