Report NEP-HRM-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grip Andries de, 2006. "Evaluating Human Capital Obsolescence," ROA Working Paper 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Convergence, Human Capital and International Spillovers," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brynin, Malcolm & Lichtwardt, Beate & Longhi, Simonetta, 2006. "Overqualification: major or minor mismatch?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2005-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2006. "Mexico : two decades of the evolution of education and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3919, The World Bank.
- Matthias Weiss & Alfred Garloff, 2005. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Endogenous Benefits: The Dynamics of Unemployment and Wage Inequality," MEA discussion paper series 05100, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Rosholm, Michael & Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal, 2006. "Are New Work Practices and New Technologies Biased against Immigrant Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 2135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:05091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Bedi, Arjun S., 2006. "Child Work and Schooling Costs in Rural Northern India," IZA Discussion Papers 2136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).