Report NEP-HRM-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lydia Mechtenberg & Roland Strausz, 2006. "The Bologna Process: How Student Mobility Affects Multi-Cultural Skills and Educational Quality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-018, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:164 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Racial Identity and Education," IZA Discussion Papers 2046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Bauduin & Joël Hellier, 2006. "Skill Dynamics, Inequality and Social Policies," Working Papers 34, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brücker, Herbert & Defoort, Cécily, 2006. "The (Self-)Selection of International Migrants Reconsidered: Theory and New Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Nascent and Infant Entrepreneurs in Germany. Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," Working Paper Series in Economics 1, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joachim Wagner & Thorsten Schank & Claus Schnabel & John T. Addison, 2006. "Works Councils, Labor Productivity and Plant Heterogeneity: First Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Paper Series in Economics 22, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Labor productivity in Europe: Evidence from a sample of regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 661.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).