Report NEP-HPE-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gasper, D.R., 2020. "Amartya Sen, social theorizing and contemporary India," ISS Working Papers - General Series 126789, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Claire Rimbaud & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2020. "Guilt Aversion in (New) Games: the Role of Vulnerability," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-15, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Bidard, Christian & Erreygers, Guido, 2020. "Exhaustible resources and classical theory," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP40, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Dickinson, David L., 2020. "Deliberation Enhances the Confirmation Bias: An Examination of Politics and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 13241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eliot Abrams & Jonathan Libgober & John List, 2020. "Research Registries: Facts, Myths, and Possible Improvements," Artefactual Field Experiments 00703, The Field Experiments Website.
- Isaksen, Elisabeth Thuestad & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Richter, Andries, 2019. "Positive framing does not solve the tragedy of the commons," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90607, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federica Alberti & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt & Kei Tsutsui, 2020. "Implementing stakeholder participation as “egalitarian bidding” – The test of the Kantian pudding is in the institutionalized eating," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-09, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Dalton, John & Logan, Andrew, 2020. "Schumpeter in Vienna: A Study Abroad Course," MPRA Paper 100372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Pouch, 2020. "When Economists Dealt with the Agrarian Question—Back to a French Episode (1970-1980) [Quand les économistes traitaient de la question agraire]," Post-Print hal-02570161, HAL.