Report NEP-HPE-2020-03-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Cantoni & Noam Yuchtman, 2020. "Historical Natural Experiments: Bridging Economics and Economic History," NBER Working Papers 26754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lueger, Tim, 2018. "The Principle of Population vs. the Malthusian Trap," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 96492, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2020. "The Marginalization of Absolute and Relative Income Hypotheses of Consumption and the Role of Fiscal Policy," MPRA Paper 98569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rehme, Günther, 2018. "On ‘Rusting’ Money Silvio Gesell’s Schwundgeld Reconsidered," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 106303, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2020. "The Past and Future of Econ 101: The John R. Commons Award Lecture," NBER Working Papers 26702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Galvão de Almeida, 2020. "A economia da política reabilitada: a formação e as controvérsias da teoria dos ciclos político-econômicos," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 618, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Icefield, William, 2020. "Liquidity preference in the Walrasian framework," MPRA Paper 98538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Batifoulier & Nicolas Da Silva & Mehrdad Vahabi, 2020. "La Sociale contre l’Etat providence. Prédation et protection sociale," CEPN Working Papers 2020-01, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- van der Wel, M., 2020. "Connecting Silos : On linking macroeconomics and finance, and the role of econometrics therein," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management 124748, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Hadavand, Aboozar & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wilson, Wesley W., 2019. "Is Scholarly Refereeing Productive (at the Margin)?," IZA Discussion Papers 12866, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hoff,Karla & Walsh,James Sonam, 2019. "The Third Function of Law Is to Transform Cultural Categories," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8954, The World Bank.
- Tractenberg, Rochelle E., 2020. "Concordance of professional ethical practice standards for the domain of Data Science: A white paper," SocArXiv p7rj2, Center for Open Science.
- Philip Verwimp & Patricia Justino & Tilman BruÌˆck, 2018. "The Microeconomics of Violent Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 280, Households in Conflict Network.