Report NEP-HPE-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vernon L. Smith & Sabiou M. Inoua, 2019. "Classical Economics: Lost and Found," Working Papers 19-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dalton, John & Logan, Andrew, 2019. "A Vision for a Dynamic World: Reading Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy for Today," MPRA Paper 95012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Delcey & Francesco Sergi, 2019. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Rational Expectations. How Did They Meet and Live (Happily?) Ever After," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02187362, HAL.
- Jean Baccelli, 2019. "Moral Hazard, the Savage Framework, and State-Dependent Utility ," Post-Print hal-02172242, HAL.
- Vernon L. Smith & Sabiou M. Inoua, 2019. "Cournot Marked the Turn from Classical to Neoclassical Thinking," Working Papers 19-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2019. "Behavioral Monetary Policymaking: Economics, Political Economy And Psychology," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19105, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Solms, Mark, 2019. "Commentary on Edmund Rolls: "Emotion and reason in human decision-making"," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nicola Gennaioli & Guido Tabellini, 2019. "Identity, Beliefs, and Political Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 7707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Clist & Ying-yi Hong, 2019. "Why do we lie? Distinguishing between competing lying theories?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 19-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Tara M. Sinclair, 2019. "Continuities and Discontinuities in Economic Forecasting," Working Papers 2019-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2019. "Let’s Call their Bluff: The Politics of Econometric Methodology," IAST Working Papers 19-99, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Ball, Sheryl & Dave, Chetan & Dodds, Stefan, 2019. "Enumerating Rights: More is Not Always Better," Working Papers 2019-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Calvo & Marion Mercier, 2019. "Analyse économique des causes des guerres civiles : un état des lieux," Working Papers DT/2019/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Mann, Gerald H., 2019. "60 Jahre "Wohlstand für alle": Ludwig Erhard und die Soziale Marktwirtschaft," Arbeitspapiere der FOM 74, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management.
- Olkhov, Victor, 2019. "New Essentials of Economic Theory I. Assumptions, Economic Space and Variables," MPRA Paper 94874, University Library of Munich, Germany.