Report NEP-HPE-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Roy Steele, 2018. "Economic Policy in a Recession. Lessons from the Past," Working Papers 245275920, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kajackaite, Agne & Sliwka, Dirk, 2018. "Prosocial Managers, Employee Motivation, and the Creation of Shareholder Value," IZA Discussion Papers 11789, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Heyes, Anthony, 2018. "Methods Matter: P-Hacking and Causal Inference in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 11796, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa & Houser, Daniel & Diaz, Lina, 2018. "Relative Income and Happiness: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11763, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Jacques Pluchart & Odile Uzan, 2017. "Une lecture épistémologique de la théorie des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-01867761, HAL.
- Christopher Snyder & Ran Zhuo, 2018. "Sniff Tests in Economics: Aggregate Distribution of Their Probability Values and Implications for Publication Bias," NBER Working Papers 25058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jessie Lerousseau, 2018. "Tentatives de réhabilitation de la théorie de la base : à la recherche des origines," Working Papers hal-01874818, HAL.
- Erixon, Lennart, 2018. "The Stockholm School in a New Age – Erik Lundberg and the Swedish Model," Research Papers in Economics 2018:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Chang, Pao-Li & Hsu, Wen-Tai, 2018. "Geography, Trade and Power-law Phenomena," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 19-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nemati, Mehdi & Penn, Jerrod, 2018. "The Impact of Social Norms, Feedback, and Price Information on Conservation Behavior: A Meta-Analysis," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274431, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Suzanne B. Shu & Robert Zeithammer & John W. Payne, 2018. "The Pivotal Role of Fairness: Which Consumers Like Annuities?," NBER Working Papers 25067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.