Report NEP-HPE-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erich Pinzón-Fuchs, 2016. "Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364809, HAL.
- Erich Pinzón-Fuchs, 2016. "Macroeconometric modeling as a "photographic description of reality" or as an "engine for the discovery of concrete truth" ? Friedman and Klein on statistical illusions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364812, HAL.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper, 2016. "Strategic Arrival Times to Queueing Systems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2016, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- François Vatin & Jean-Pascal Simonin & Luc Marco, 2016.
"The Works of Jules Dupuit
[Les travaux de Jules Dupuit]," Post-Print hal-01335642, HAL.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2016. "Beyond the distinction between necessaries and luxuries," MPRA Paper 73729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armand Hatchuel & Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Henri Fayol, théoricien de l’entreprise innovante," Post-Print hal-01361243, HAL.
- Philippe Bich, 2016. "Prudent Equilibria and Strategic Uncertainty in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01337293, HAL.
- Alain Béraud, 2016.
"John F Muth And The Emergence Of The Notion Of Rational Anticipations
[John F. Muth Et L’Émergence De La Notion D’Anticipations Rationnelles]," Post-Print hal-01353832, HAL.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "L’Histoire se répète. Why the liberalization of the EU vineyard planting rights regime may require another French Revolution (And why the US and French Constitutions may have looked very different wit," LICOS Discussion Papers 36715, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Victoria Kreps, 2016. "On Maximal Vector Spaces of Finite Non-Cooperative Games," HSE Working papers WP BRP 150/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Aurélien Goutsmedt & Erich Pinzon-Fuchs & Matthieu Renault & Francesco Sergi, 2016. "Criticizing the Lucas Critique: Macroeconometricians’ Response to Robert Lucas," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01364814, HAL.
- Ho, Chi Pui, 2016. "Industrious Selection: Explaining Five Revolutions and Two Divergences in Eurasian Economic History within a Unified Growth Framework," MPRA Paper 73862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ocean, Neel, 2016. "The Determinants Of Well-Being Prioritisation Over The Life Cycle," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 301, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Özge Dilaver & Robert Jump & Paul Levine, 2016. "Agent-based Macroeconomics and Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models: Where do we go from here?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0116, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Stillman, Steven & Velamuri, Malathi, 2016. "If Life Throws You Lemons, Try To Make Lemonade: Does Locus of Control Help People Cope with Unexpected Shocks?," IZA Discussion Papers 10210, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiu Chen & Fuhai Hong & Xiaojian Zhao, 2016. "Concentration and Unpredictability of Forecasts in Artificial Investment Games," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1608, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," Working Papers 16-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2016. "Liberalisme, souveraineté et politique économique : un débat contemporain," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2016. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contest," TSE Working Papers 16-699, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivan Pastine, 2016. "On Nash Equilibria in Speculative Attack Models," Working Papers 201613, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Abigail Barr & Georgia Michailidou, 2016. "Complicity without Connection or Communication," Discussion Papers 2016-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ryan Chahrour & Kyle Jurado, 2016. "News or Noise? The Missing Link," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 917, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 02 Nov 2017.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2016. "Extending Economic Analysis to Analyze Policy Issues More Broadly," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1609, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Abeler, Johannes & Nosenzo, Daniele & Raymond, Collin, 2016. "Preferences for Truth-Telling," IZA Discussion Papers 10188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2016. "A needs theory of governance," AICCON Working Papers 151-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Michaeli, Moti & Spiro, Daniel, 2016. "Ideological Perfectionism," TSE Working Papers 16-694, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01281962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ohid Yaqub, 2016. "Serendipity: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.