Report NEP-HPE-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iyer, Sriya, 2015. "The New Economics of Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 9320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Takuma Wakayama, 2015. "Fair Reallocation in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0947, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2015. "Anfänge der amtlichen Statistik und der Sozialberichterstattung: die "politische" Arithmetik," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 244, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Michel Baupin, 2015. "Quel domaine pour la comptabilité ? Une étude critique," Post-Print hal-01188177, HAL.
- Mahoney, Joseph T. & Godfrey, Paul, 2014. "'The Functions of the Executive' at 75: An Invitation to Reconsider a Timeless Classic," Working Papers 14-0100, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- George J. Mailath & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2015. "When and How the Punishment Must Fit the Crime," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-622, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility and the Role of Managers. An Update of FriedmandÂ´s Ideas," Faculty Working Papers 03/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "El liberalismo econÃ³mico en el nuevo orden social," Faculty Working Papers 04/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Marta Rocchi & Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "Systematic Shared Value in Finance: Expanding Porter's Approach," Faculty Working Papers 07/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2015. "Duplication without Constraints: Alvarez Nogal and Chamleyâ€™s Analysis of Debt Policy under Philip II," Economics working papers mauricio_drelichman-2015-, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, 2015. "The Poker-Litigation Game," Papers 1509.01214, arXiv.org.
- Anjali Suriyakumaran & Yuji Tamura, 2015. "Asylum provision: A review of economic theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 692, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tshilidzi Marwala, 2015. "Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Economic Theory," Papers 1509.01213, arXiv.org.
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Cass R. Sunstein, 2015. "The Principle of the Malevolent Hiding Hand; or, the Planning Fallacy Writ Large," Papers 1509.01526, arXiv.org.
- Argentiero, Amedeo & Bovi, Maurizio & Cerqueti, Roy, 2015. "Over consumption. A horse race of Bayesian DSGE models," MPRA Paper 66445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hugh-Jones & Carlo Perroni, 2015. "Why are heterogeneous communities inefficient? Theory, history, and an experiment," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ignacio Ferrero, 2014. "La responsabilidad social y la responsabilidad limitada en Milton Friedman. De un modelo shareholder hacia un modelo stakeholder," Faculty Working Papers 06/14, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.